Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday Confession #ThingsIdointheshower

I love the shower. I tend to have mine at night more than anything. I could and usually do spend a lot of time in there. There's something about the hot water running over my head and body that is very relaxing to me. The hotter, the better.
Besides the usual hair and body washing and shaving of bits, I like to just lean against the wall (I have a very tiny shower stall--only big enough to fit 2 people) and let the water run over me.
I sometimes have music on because I love to sing and somehow the water drowns out the horrible screeching of my voice to others.
Other times I like it quiet, because in a house of 4 boys, it's never quiet.

But mostly, I love staying in the shower because it's an escape for me. I can lock the door, step into the heat, and wash away all troubles and stresses and dirt that has leeched onto me. For 30 mins (that's usually how long the hot water lasts) I can drown it all out and come out refreshed.

Sometimes, I like to share that experience with another.
How do you think I know that my shower stall can fit 2 people? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Once upon a time, I liked to share my shower experience. Then that was ruined for me and now I prefer the silence and a cat outside the door watching like a perv. Thanks for joining me in confessing this week!

    ReplyDelete